1. Your Personal Information is important
We recognize that your privacy is very important and Alanic International is committed to protect your privacy. We will not collect and use your Personal Information as set out below unless you provide your Personal Information to us voluntarily. We will also comply with the requirements of the Australian privacy legislation.
2. Using Your Personal Information
3. Registration Information
Our Site contains areas where you can submit information to us (such as our registration service), and we also have features (such as cookies and performance tracking technology) that automatically collect information from the visitors to our Site. During the registration process, you must provide us with a password, your name, address and a valid email address. It is your responsibility to keep your password strictly confidential.
Collecting Your Personal Information
We request the Personal Information from you when you:
- Register your Personal Information for the purpose of creating an account in our website or requesting for our Newsletters;
- Participate in a promotion or other website feature;
- Request a Catalogue;
- Request to receive any marketing, promotional or other types of communications;
- Make enquiries or comments through our Customer Department.