Ever wondered how come your friends end up with so amazing fitness clothes and you not? Or why your wardrobe is completely opposite of that of top celebrities’- totally un-cool and unappealing? Well we did a bit of research; contacted few frustrated customers, and questioned our brilliant minds to come up with six (possible) answers to your questions.
So here are 6 terrible mistakes that, even after reading so many guides, you’re still making when buying fitness clothing online-
- You run after the cheapest price – It’s one thing looking for budget friendly fitness clothing, and totally different wanting the cheapest wears of the store. Cheap clothes will disappoint you- both quality and style wise- regardless how convincingly the seller tells you to that the “quality is top-notch”. (If you want low priced fitness wears, look for seasonal sale.)
- You think less about the quality – Fitness apparel is all about quality; but unfortunately you think less about this aspect. You care less about the fabric types, ventilation and wicking properties and so forth.
- You still don’t know about athleisure – The trend about athleisure is upon us, but you still know nothing about it. You’re still hung up to the traditional looking workout clothes that you don’t want (and care) about these more fashionable varieties of fitness wears that exude a fine blend of quality and style.
- You want exactly what the celebrities are wearing– Many (MANY!) times you won’t find the exact match the celebrities are wearing, because even their fitness wears are designer and customized. So your search, more often than not, will go in vain. And even when you will find the similar looking wears, it would be a cheaper version, or would cost you heaps.
- You’re buying wears that you’re not comfortable in– You won’t look good in wears in which you’re not fully comfortable in. Period. But still you look for and want “what’s in”; what your friends are wearing; what Gigi Hadid is wearing.
- You buy from the wrong online store– Brands and stores play a crucial role, but you don’t care about this fact either. You buy fitness t-shirts leggings and shirts from online stores and brands that primarily offer fashion wears.
These are 6 common and terrible mistakes that people still makes when buying their fitness clothing- and possibly you’re making too. Fix them today and see your wardrobe turn from blah into amazing.