Do you love to follow the runaway fashion but are afraid of sporting them because of your healthy physique?
Well, slim-n-trim or healthy, it’s high time we love ourselves and our bodies—after all, it’s only then that we can become fashionistas in the truest sense of the term.
Here are few essential fashion tips for the plus size divas—
- Layer them up: Layering is one of the best ways you can hide your tummy fat, and be trendy. You can get the perfect plus size clothes from any superstore around. For the beginners, get yourself a pair of great cheap plus size apple bottom jeans along with a trendy printed tank and plus size shirt. Team those up together, and be the star at any casual event!
- While indulging yourself in fitness activities, make sure you wear plus size running clothes. These not only let your body breathe but also make sure you don’t look plump. And, likewise, end up making you look fit and perfect!
- Don’t shy away from wearing beach wears, like one-piece swimsuits or bikinis, while enjoying a great time at beach. If you’re uncomfortable, settle for those printed one-piece swimsuits with cut out backs and printed design. They help you to camouflage your excess fat and put more emphasis on the features you want to highlight! So, it’s a yes to plus size beach wear all the way!
- Don’t think that you cannot wear short dresses on those special occasions! Dark colored, and even pastel colored, dresses are indeed for all of you pretty ladies out there. Don’t go for body con dresses if you’re unsure of it; instead, settle for that pretty skater, knee-length dress! Pretty, sober and much en vogue!
- Another way of decking up for occasions and events is by chucking those monotonous trousers and dresses, and settling for those fashionable printed leggings and top it off with vibrant tunics and chunky neck pieces. With all those multi-hued plus size leggings flooding the market, finding the perfect one for you won’t be difficult at all.
- Try to wear trousers and denims which end right at your ankles, and are not too loose. These help you to highlight your legs while camouflaging the excess fat!
- Last but not the least, wear everything that makes you happy! After all, that’s the key to a perfectly healthy life and an even healthier plus size women’s fashion.